The City of Prescott and the Prescott Fire Department are saddened to announce the loss of Firefighter/EMT Tye Seets. He leaves behind his wife Karissa, two young children, along with extended family in the Prescott, AZ Quad-City area. Prior to his employment with the City of Prescott, Tye served honorably with the United States Army.
Prescott Fire Department
Even though winter only recently decided to make an appearance, it is always important to remember in our area fire season is still just around the corner as we approach late spring and early summer. While it is the ultimate goal of the Prescott Fire Department and other agency partners to continually focus on preparedness,
The Sons of the American Revolution, Prescott Chapter Lifesaving Award to Captain Patrick McCarty, Prescott Fire Department
The Sons of the American Revolution will recognize and award its Lifesaving Award to Captain Patrick McCarthy, who provided immediate medical care and lifesaving efforts that resulted in full recovery of a citizen who was experiencing sudden on-set cardiac arrest. Captain McCarty and his crew never gave up on a pulseless patient. They spent more
At about 10:30 AM on Friday, February 5th, Prescott Regional Communications Center received a 911 call about a ground-level fall of an 85-year-old female who was hiking in the woods behind her house in the Ranch subdivision. The initial arriving crew found an 85-year-old female about a quarter of a mile away up a trail
At about 6:45AM on Thursday, February 4th, Prescott Regional Communications Center received a call from the residence stating they had a fire in their house. Initial reports were that the wall was hot and they could smell smoke. A second call to the Dispatch Center from a neighbor confirmed there was smoke coming from the
At about 6:45 AM on Friday, January 8th, Prescott Regional Communications Center started to receive 911 calls about a structure fire in the 3100 block of Willow Drive off Willow Lake Road in Prescott. The initial arriving unit on scene found a 1300 square-foot single-family mobile home that was about 30% involved with smoke and