I'm Bill Monroe.
- On Tuesday, the Prescott City Council discussed the installation of payment kiosks at Watson, Willow and Goldwater lakes.
- Autopsy reports were released in last October's Sedona sweat lodge deaths.
- The Prescott Valley Town Council met Thursday night to discuss the relocation of utilities as part of the Robert Road improvement project from Spouse Drive to Tranquil Boulevard.
- The City of Prescott's Code Enforcement Division kicked off a neighborhood cleanup at its facility at the corner of South Granite and Aubrey Streets on Friday.
- On Monday, the Yavapai County Board of supervisors voted to cancel a May 18th election.
- The Prescott City Council discussed adjustments in water and sewer development fees Tuesday afternoon.
- More than 4100 District One residents participated in a telephone town hall hosted by Congresswoman Ann Kirkpatrick.
- And 22 year old Tempe resident John Fisher II drowned when he was swept away in the Verde River Wednesday.
I'm Bill Monroe and that's your KQNA News Week in Review.