Yavapai County Recorder, Leslie Hoffman would like to announce that the last day to register to vote for the Presidential Preference Election is Tuesday, February 18, 2020.All registered Democrats are eligible to vote in the 2020 Presidential Preference Election.
- If you are a registered Republican, Green, Libertarian, Independent, Other, or Party Not Designated you are NOT eligible to vote in the 2020 Presidential Preference Election.
- To be eligible to vote, you must register/update your voter information by Tuesday, February 18, 2020. Please visit the Yavapai County Recorder’s Office at 1015 Fair St. Rm 228, Prescott or 10 S. 6th St., Cottonwood to register in-person Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. or visit www.servicearizona.com to register online until 11:59 p.m.
- Voters may vote early in-person or vote a replacement ballot beginning Wednesday, February 19, 2020 at the Yavapai County Recorder’s Office 1015 Fair St. Rm 228, Prescott or 10 S. 6th St., Cottonwood Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. through Friday, March 13, 2020. Proper identification is now required.
- Ballots will be mailed to those voters requesting automatic Ballot-by-Mail on Wednesday, February 19, 2020. Be sure to sign your affidavit envelope in your original handwriting.
- Instead of mailing your voted ballot-by-mail, please consider using one of our 13 Official Ballot Drop Boxes located throughout the County. This saves our county 60¢ per ballot in tax dollars. Visit www.yavapai.us/GOVOTE for locations. DO NOT mail your ballot back after Wednesday, March 11, 2020.
- All Ballots must be returned to the Yavapai County Recorder’s Office or to an Official Ballot Drop Box location no later than 7:00 p.m. on Election Day, Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Late ballots will not be tabulated.
- Voters voting at a Vote Center, you will need to present proper identification. Please visit us online at yavapai.us/GoVote for Vote Center locations and identification requirements.
- Voters needing special accommodations, call 928-771-3248 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
- For information regarding “who’s running for office” visit azsos.gov/elections/running-office/running-federal-office
- The Yavapai County Recorder’s Office is now on Facebook and Twitter. Please follow us at: https://www.facebook.com/ycrecorderelect/?fref=ts and https://twitter.com/YavapaiRecorder
Si necesita hablar con alguien en español con respecto al Registro de Votantes o en relación a este documento, llame por favor al 928-771-3383.