If you’re considering in-home care for an aging loved one, here is a great video and reasons why Home Care Assistance of Northern Arizona is the best choice:
- Proprietary Balanced Care Method - A holistic approach to longevity, focusing on the mind, body, and spirit. A method based on the lifestyles of the longest living people on earth.
- Proprietary Cognitive Therapeutic Method - Designed to keep aging minds sharp.
- Quality Assurance - Concierge level service.
- Unmatched experience, numerous publications, webinar series.
- Home Care Assistance University - online training portal for caregivers - One-Of-A-Kind.
- Leaders in post hospitalization care. Hospital to home.
- 97% Client Satisfaction Rate by independent surveys.
When a loved one faces cognitive or physical decline, the safety monitoring and daily assistance provided by 24-hour caregivers can ease some of the concerns you have for his or her wellbeing. To learn more about how selecting live-in or 24-hour care with Home Care Assistance in Prescott can promote your loved one’s health and safety, give a committed Care Manager a call at 928-771-0105. Care Managers at Home Care Assistance are available 24/7 to answer any questions or to schedule your in-home, no-obligation consultation.
“Home Care Assistance has been exceptional in meeting needs of Diamond Geriatrics’ clients and coming through with caregivers in emergency situations which required quick follow through. Their management and staff are easily accessible. The caregivers themselves have been caring and very competent. I would without hesitation endorse Home Care Assistance.” - Peter S. Silin, MSW, RSW, CCC, CEO Diamond Geriatrics, Inc. and Elderpost.com