Come join Mountain Valley Regional Rehabilitation Hospital for this FREE event to learn more about strokes and how they can affect you or a loved one.
All-day Events include:
- Stroke risk assessments, including blood pressure and blood sugar testing
- Dietary education
- Pharmacy consultations
- Simulated stroke experiences and treatments, including the latest ZeroG technology
- Balance testing and cognition screenings (appointments strongly recommended)
- Information from community resources
Afternoon activities include:
- 11:30 a.m. – Lunch & Learn: Stroke Signs, Symptoms & Prevention by Erin Aafedt, Speech Language Pathologist (lunch provided, reservation required)
- 1 p.m. – Educational class: Rebuilding Your Brain After a Stroke by Chris Knack, Certified Geriatric Care Manager for Home Care Assistance Prescott
- And more!
When: Saturday, May 13, 2017 9 a.m. – 3 p.m
3700 N Windsong Dr, Prescott Valley, AZ 86314