Commemorate Spanish legacy worldwide on Spain’s National Day, also traditionally referred to as Día de la Hispanidad. Chef Michel gets in touch with his Basque roots encompassing Spanish and French Pyrénées influences with a Spanish Food Buffet on Saturday, October 14 from 12pm to 9pm.
Eat all you can for only $30 per person. Featured in the buffet menu are some of the quintessential authentic Spanish favorites:
Hot & Cold Tapas
· Croquetas de Bacalao con salsa alioli – Salted cod croquettes in aioli sauce
· Tortilla de Patatas – Traditional Spanish omelette with potatoes also called Spanish Tortilla (gluten-free)
· Ensalada Rusa – A cold full-flavored potato salad made with onions, eggs, tuna, olive oil, and mayonnaise. (gluten-free)
· Pulpo a la Gallega – A traditional cold dish with marinated octopus from the region of Galicia (gluten-free)
· Pan Tostado con Tomate y Salchichon– A cold Spanish tapas classic – toasted baguette with tomatoes, salami and cheese
· Escalivada – Catalan slow roasted aubergine, peppers, and onions (gluten-free, vegan)
· Lentejas con Chorizo – Lentils stewed with chorizo (gluten-free)
· Pollo con Salsa Verde – Grilled chicken with salsa verde (gluten-free)
· Cocido Madrileño – Traditional chickpea-based stew from Madrid with vegetables and pork belly (gluten-free)
· AUTHENTIC Spanish Paella Mixta – Authentic Spanish Paella with seafood and meat, consisting of prawns, mussels, calamari, white fish, chorizo and chicken (gluten-free)
· Churros – Sugar topped fried pastry dough sticks
· Sangria – traditional Spanish punch with red wine, spirits, and chopped fruit (priced separately from the buffet; sold by the glass or pitcher)
Please note that our regular a la carte menu will still be available but may require longer wait time on this day as the kitchen also provides the Spanish Food Buffet menu.
We’re at 114 N Cortez St., Downtown Prescott. Call 928 778 5390 or visit www.eurasia.kitchen for reservations as seats are filling up fast.
Bon Appétit et a bientot!