United Way of Yavapai County is proud to share the success and impact of their Share the Warmth Drive! Seven agencies across the county were supported thanks to generous donations from individuals and local businesses.
• A Safe Place was given 25 blankets for the homeless.
• The VA received 2 boxes of Jackets for homeless veterans.
• Catholic Charites received 2 boxes of clothes for kids and blankets and other assorted items.
• Prescott Area Shelter Services received 2 boxes of Hats, Gloves, Blankets, and Jackets.
• Agape House received 2 boxes of Hats, Gloves, Blankets, and Jackets.
• CCJ received 1 box of Hats, Gloves, Blankets, and Jackets
• Mayer received a box and a half of new and lightly used clothing for children. The new items were delivered by Santa during his visit to the Mayer Community Center.
These donations have made a huge difference in people’s lives particularly during this cold winter season. United Way of Yavapai County would like to thank everyone who donated/participated as well as Walmart, APS, UPS, Waste Management, Arizona’s Hometown Radio Group, National Bank of Arizona, Guild Mortgage, Affinity RV, Bagdad, and Findlay Toyota of Prescott for helping support the drive.