The beginning of the spring season brings a sense of renewal and energy. To celebrate this, Prescott residents ages 50+ are invited to attend a Health & Wellness Expo at Touchmark Health & Fitness Club.
Spanning three days, the no-cost wellness fair offers a variety of fitness and nutrition events including exercise classes, outdoor hikes, guest presentations from local experts, and a prize drawing. The full schedule is:
Health & Wellness Expo
Wednesday, March 2 – Friday, March 4
Touchmark at The Ranch Health & Fitness Club
3150 Touchmark Blvd, Prescott, AZ 86301
Wednesday, March 2: Mind and Body Connected
- Group exercise class—Trekker’s hike, flex and stretch, urban poling, and aqua fit. Call for times.
- 10 am – noon: Chair massages with Terri Perino, LMT
- 1 pm: Stress Reduction, Relaxation, and Meditation with Mike Havercamp, PhD
- 3:30 pm: Reducing Inflammation Naturally with Emilie Wilson, MD
Thursday, March 3: Bodies in Motion Stay in Motion
- Group exercise class —Trekker’s nature walk, aerobics, aqua aerobics, and yoga. Call for times.
- 11:30 am: Stretching and Strengthening: Injury Prevention with Matt Flanigan, DPT
- 1 pm: Spinal Care: Tips from a Chiropractor with Samuel Croft, DC
Friday, March 4: You Are What You Eat
- 8 – 11 am: Blood pressure, pulse, and oxygen saturation testing with Mike Townsend
- 8 – 11 am: Body fat level testing with Nick Brown
- 10 am – 1 pm: Third Shot Coffee organic coffee and acai bowls
- 10 am: Proper Nutrition with Chad Hedrick, RD
- 11:30 am: Managing Chronic Pain with Kim Albarran, DPT
- 3 pm: Prize drawing (must be present to win!)
“This is a perfect time for people to get inspired to reinvigorate their wellness regimen. Attend the three days and feel energized, informed, and supported!” says Touchmark Health & Fitness Manager Nick Brown.
More information about the Health & Wellness Expo and/or Touchmark Health & Fitness Club is available by calling 928-708-3133 or visiting TouchmarkFitness.com/Prescott.