On this day before the big Thanksgiving celebration, we wanted to thank you for all the ways you’ve Shown Up United this year. We’ve been so fortunate to have your support and partnership as we’ve worked to improve lives throughout Yavapai County.
Some of our gratitude we expressed at our recent Gala. In addition to recognizing our nonprofit partners, we also gave out awards to our local Chambers of Commerce for the good they do in our community:
- The Cottonwood Chamber received the Commitment Award for its dedication to Verde Valley businesses and community.
- The Prescott Valley Chamber was given the Generosity Award for their inspiring philanthropy.
- The Chino Valley Chamber was presented the Passion Award for their devotion to businesses and citizens of the community.
- The Prescott Chamber was recognized with the Collaboration Award for its strategic partnerships that bring valuable resources to local businesses and the community.
- The Sedona Chamber was given the Respecting Our Environment Award in recognition of their outdoor initiatives that increase the quality of life for visitors, businesses and residents alike.
Often, we think of Chambers as allies for just the business community, but their work benefits our community as a whole and helps build connections between public, private and nonprofit entities throughout Yavapai County.