With the recent reduction in COVID cases across the state and the increased availability of vaccine, Prescott Public Library is pleased to announce the following service changes:
- Public seating will be restored beginning Monday, April 5. Following the recommendations in Governor Ducey’s latest announcements, seating will be arranged to provide for social distancing. Sanitation supplies will be available for patrons to use between regular cleanings by library staff.
- Meeting room reservations can be made beginning Thursday, April 15 at 9 am. Reduced occupancy limits will apply in order to comply with social distancing recommendations. Zoom virtual meetings will continue to be available. Call 928.777.1521 or visit our website for additional information.
- The library hopes to resume some in-person library programs beginning in June. Announcements regarding program changes will be made on the library website, online events calendar, and social media outlets as well as regular media releases.
In compliance with the governor’s recommendations:
- Library staff will continue to wear face coverings and urge patrons to do the same.
- Library staff will practice social distancing and urge patrons to do the same.
- Library staff will provide regular cleaning of high-touch areas in the library.
Library staff will continue to monitor conditions and make changes to service levels as appropriate.