Although Prescott Public Library may be closed to the public, the library will provide tax forms on demand for area taxpayers and phone reference help locating the forms online.
While the library is closed to the public, commonly requested forms will be available at the Goodwin Street entrance, and librarians will assist with all other forms.
Commonly requested forms available at Goodwin Street entrance
Tuesdays-Saturdays, 10 am – 6 pm
- Federal tax forms 1040 and 1040 SR (including schedules 1-3)
- Federal 1040 Schedules A-E
- AZ state forms 140, 140EZ, 140A and 140PY
- AZ state 140 Schedule A and 140PY Schedule A
Federal instruction booklets will be available soon.
For additional forms, please contact the Ask a Librarian Desk
Tuesdays-Saturdays, 10 am – 6 pm:
- Contact library staff at 928.777.1526 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Staff can print forms that you request and make them available to you through a curbside pickup reservation
- Staff can also assist you over the phone in locating the forms online
Online, printable forms may be found at these websites:
- Federal – https://www.irs.gov/forms-instructions
- State of Arizona – https://azdor.gov/forms/individual
- Other state forms: https://www.taxadmin.org/state-tax-agencies
Librarians are happy to help locate tax forms every year, and the printing fee is normally 10 cents per page. In this unusual time, when library computers are unavailable, the Friends of the Prescott Public Library are supporting printing costs for tax forms.
Librarians are unable to offer tax advice or assist in the preparation of taxes. For help preparing taxes, AARP offers Tax-Aide preparation and e-Filing free of charge at Prescott Gateway Mall, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. and Saturday 8 a.m.-3 p.m. To schedule an appointment, call 928.277.1560 or 928.925.4209 or email taxaideD3@gmail.com