Prescott Public Library is currently closed to the public, but library staff is standing by, waiting to help you place holds on books, DVDs, CDs, audiobooks, video games and more for curbside pickup.
Once you have been notified that your items are available for pickup, you have options! For convenient, on-demand pickup of your holds, Prescott Public Library now offers Click & Collect for smartphone users through the YLN Catalog app.
Click & Collect
- GRAB a smartphone and download the YLN Catalog app from the App store or Google Play. Login with your library barcode and PIN.
- WAIT until you are notified you have holds ready. Open the YLN app, go to your holds and use the “Click & Collect” feature.
- PARK near the library and tell us “I’m here” in the app and we’ll have your holds ready in minutes. Please wear a mask.
- PULL up to the door in the Marina St. parking lot when you receive the message in the app that your holds are ready. (Please help us keep the pick-up line clear in the parking lot by not pulling in until you are notified.)
- HOLD up the piece of paper with your full name in BIG letters and pop your trunk or lower a passenger window. Staff will place the items in your car.
Please note that the Click & Collect app closes at 5:45. Items must be picked up by 6 pm.
No smartphone? No worries! Use our curbside reservation service instead.
Curbside Reservation Service
- SCHEDULE a pickup time on our online events calendar or call the library at 928.777.1500. Do not schedule a pickup time until you have been notified that your holds are ready.
- NEED to bring your face mask and a large piece of paper with your full name in BIG letters.
- ARRIVE at the Marina Street parking lot during your scheduled pickup time and display your name for library staff. Please stay in your car and wear a mask.
- POP your trunk or lower a passenger window. Staff will place items in your car.
Pick up by walk-up or bicycle are accepted, but please use one of the options above.
For more information on curbside service, find complete instructions at www.prescottlibrary.info/modified-library-services or call 928.777.1500. For help placing holds on items, call 928.777.1526 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Prescott Public Library brings you the discovery of ideas, the joy of reading and the power of information.