Prescott Public Library will close to the public on Tuesday, November 24 at 6 p.m. The library will provide curbside service for holds pickup beginning Wednesday, November 25 at 10 a.m. Normal Curbside Service hours will be: Tuesday-Saturday, 10 am-6 pm. All library services will be closed Thursday, November 26 and Friday, November 27 in observance of Thanksgiving. Curbside service will resume Saturday, November 28 at 10 am.
This difficult decision was made out of concern for the safety and well-being of patrons and library staff. We are deeply grateful for your ongoing support and hope that you will stay connected by continuing to explore the world from home with the library’s free online resources and telephone and email assistance.
Once you have been notified that your hold is ready, make a reservation at http://prescottlibrary.evanced.info/signup/calendar or call 928.777.1526 to schedule a time to pick up your hold. Reservations are available Tuesday-Saturday, 10 a.m.–6 p.m. For details about picking up holds, please visit www.prescottlibrary.info/modified-library-services or call 928.777.1526.
Information assistance continues: Library staff will be available by phone (928.777.1500) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) during this time to answer account questions, help you select books and place holds, assist you with online resources, and to answer general reference questions.
Online services 24/7:
The library’s collection of online resources is available 24/7 at www.prescottlibrary.info . Library staff deeply appreciates your patience during this time.
- When picking up holds, please wear a mask and stay in your car. If you are picking up on foot or on a bike, please wait on a bench outside the library entrance.
- Items on hold for you have been quarantined for 72 hours.
- Book drops around town are open, including a book drop in the Marina Street parking lot.
- Regular loan periods remain in effect and due dates for items will appear on your checkout receipt or in your online account.
- Once you are notified about a hold being available, you will have 10 days to pick it up.
- The library will not be accepting donations of books, DVDs, etc. to the Friends of the Library Book Sale at this time.