Prescott Public Library will reopen on Tuesday, August 25 at 10 a.m. with limited entry and services.
The library will be open to the public 10 am – 6pm Tuesday-Saturday. Curbside service will be available 9-10 am for medically fragile or at-risk members of our community.
Limited entry includes:
- Maximum entry of 50 people at a time.
- Visitors limited to one hour to allow the maximum number of people to visit.
- Visitors must enter and exit through the Marina Street doors. The South parking lot will be open, but entry will only be through the Marina Street doors.
- A reduced number of computers will be available and computer sessions are limited to 60 minutes per patron, per day.
- Face coverings are strongly advised when visiting the library.
- Lounge chairs, study tables, and study rooms will not be available.
- Meetings, programs, and meeting room reservations will not be available.
Limited curbside service available:
- Curbside service will be available 9-10 am, Tuesday-Saturday for medically fragile or at-risk members of our community.
- Make a reservation on our online events calendar www.prescottlibrary.info or call the library at 928.777.1500. Do not schedule a pickup time until you have been notified that your holds are ready.
- Bring a face covering and a full sheet of paper with your name in BIG letters.
- ***CHANGE*** of pickup location: arrive at the curb in front of the Goodwin Street entrance and display your name for library staff.
- Staff will have your items checked out, bagged, and waiting for you.
- Pop your trunk or lower a passenger window. Staff will place items in your car.
When visiting the library, patrons are encouraged to follow the CDC, Arizona Department of Health Services, and Yavapai County Community Health Services guidelines on how to protect yourself and others, including maintaining a social distance of six feet and wearing a face covering. The library is taking the following precautions:
- Sneeze guards will be at every service desk and library staff will wear masks.
- The library will make sanitizing supplies available in high-touch areas and staff will regularly clean frequently used surfaces.
- The library will continue a three-day quarantine of materials as they are returned to the library.
- The library is unable to accept donations for the Friends of the Library Book Sale at this time.
- Please contact the Ask a Librarian Desk at 928.777.1526 or check the library website for questions or additional information.
Prescott Public Library brings you the discovery of ideas, the joy of reading and the power of information.