"In just a few weeks your election ballots will be arriving and new city council members will be elected. It is vital to remember just how much experience matters. I love this city and its rich history and I want to put my experience to work for you,” Connie explained.
Connie Cantelme grew up an ‘Air Force Brat’, she lived in England, Greece and many U.S. locations during her dad's 30 years in the military. Her family retired to Prescott in the '70's.
After studying architecture and design, she established the successful Keswick Construction and Design in 1983 as the owner and operator.
Connie brings a hands-on perspective to Prescott. She also owns the Prescott Wedding Chapel and operates a bed and breakfast.
A Focus on Prescott:
Preserving and enhancing our historic neighborhoods to benefit citizens and tourism
Promoting economic development and supporting existing businesses
Continuing accountability from the drug rehab businesses and the sober living homes to ensure success for the addicts and the Prescott citizen and taxpayer.
Promoting sustainable, planned growth, focus on infill development.
Supporting a workable solution to the PSPRS unfunded liability
- I've served on several committees for the city of Prescott and have personally renovated 8 important historical structures within the city.
- I'm a retired business owner with 35 years experience in the construction and design industry
- I've successfully managed budgets in the millions of dollars
- I have personally written and negotiated contracts that have benefited the clients and communities I have served.
- I want to give you the benefit of my experience so that all of the citizens of Prescott will see the results of my positive vision for the city in which we live.
Boards & Committees:
- Member ad hoc committee for the homeless solutions
- Member ad hoc committee for sober living homes issues
- Member of Prescott Economic Advisory Committee
- Member of advisory and appeals board (newly elected)
"I am asking for your vote, remember, experience does matter!"
Connie Cantelme for Council 928-533-4421
Connie Contelme: Facebook