As everyone is well aware, cats are rather inscrutable. But, they obviously have opinions about what should and should not happen.
Today, Sunday, is the official Answer Your Cat’s Questions Day.
So, what questions do you think your cat is asking?
I believe our cat wants to know:
- Why did you bring that dog home? I don’t need that kind of companionship.
- Why don’t you appreciate the gifts I bring you? I usually make sure they’re not still moving.
- Why do I have to move when you come to bed? I get all comfy and you make me move.
- Why don't you leave the electric blanket on all day for me?
- Why don’t you pet me longer? And longer? And longer?
- Don’t you understand that I’m in charge here?
What questions do you think your cat wants to ask?