Can you Black Friday from your cozy computer? Yep, most of the time.
So, you meant to get up and go shopping, but after the all-day Thanksgiving feast, that just isn’t gonna happen. Never fear, many of those Black Friday deals are online, waiting for you to enter your credit card number and click “Buy”. The lovely thing about this is that you can even Black Friday shop at stores that aren’t in close driving distance, all while dressed in your PJs.
Black Friday Shopping Tips:
- Do your homework. Make sure you know what’s for sale in advance. You may need to make a mad dash to get the item you’re looking for.
- Know what time the stores open if you’re heading out.
- Know what time the sales end.
- Make a list! If it’s for gifts, know who you’re shopping for and what the item is.
- Don’t expect to leisurely wander through the stores. Things could be crowded and crazy. If there was ever a day to go in, get it, pay and leave, this is it.
- Set a budget and stick to it.
- Didn’t get it? Don’t worry. Cyber Monday is there for ya. But, maybe you want to enjoy Small Business Saturday instead, and swirl those dollars around in the local economy.
- If you’re venturing out into the real world, take along tape, wrapping paper, ribbon, bows, tags, pen or marker and scissors. Buy your gifts, head to Starbucks, treat yourself and start wrapping. By the time you get home, all your shopping is done and wrapped. TaDa!
Of course, advertised items are available only while supplies last, and quantities are likely to be limited.
Check out these links:
“Doors open starting at 6am, or start shopping online right now!”
has an additional 50% off permanently marked down merchandise, plus other deals to enjoy.
Black Friday Doorbusters are available online through Saturday, in-store sales end 2 PM on Friday. Other perks - free delivery on appliances over $399, extra 10% off home products with code HOME10.
Their online prices will last until this evening. Want to know how long? Check out their BlackFridayDeals
page and you’ll see a timer at the top. Free shipping applies to purchases over $49.
Limited Quantity. Limited Time. Doorbusters. While supplies last or until 1PM local time in stores and online. You can get an extra 15% off with promo code SaveBig15. Free shipping on $50+ purchases. If you’re going to the store in person, you can print out the coupon
Some of their Black Friday items shown on the website are marked, “In Store Only,” such as a Toshiba 4K 55” TV for just $279.99. If you want to check it out, the doors open at 8 AM. But if you’re reading this early enough, you can at least make up a good list.
Get a gift card for $25 to $150 with purchase of select Apple Gifts. Easy, peasy.
Some of the items may be available for pickup at the store today. Stores open at 6 AM.